Presentation School Warrenmount
- Energy Assessment
- Boiler House Retrofit Project
PowerTherm provided an energy assessment of the school to evaluate energy use and identify opportunities for energy savings.
Boiler House Retrofit Project
- Asbestos removal
- Remove oil tank, oil boiler and associated mechanical and electrical installation
- Network gas connection, associated civils.
- 2no. 190kW high efficiency modulating and condensing gas boiler
- New flues
- Gas train, circulation pumps, pressurisation unit, valves and pipework
- New MCC and BMS panel, associated controls
- Pipe and valve lagging
Boiler house painting, new doors, etc.
- Prepare feasibility case for Department of Education Summer Works Scheme
- Design and specify requirements, prepare tender documentation
- PSDP, prepare project safety file
- Detailed description of system control
- Manage removal of asbestos, associated documentation
- Public procurement, installation supervision
- Arrange gas supply and connection Gaslink
- Manage project, contractual and financial aspects in accordance with Department of Education Technical Guidance requirements for small works.
- 38% thermal energy savings
- €33,900 saved in 2014
- 7 year payback
Contact Us Today 01 2784388
Rock Hill, Main St, Blackrock, Co. Dublin